Every family is different and every situation requires a different solution. Stacy provides comprehensive Dyslexia and Learning Disability services to both families and educators.
In order to provide you with the most individualized solution, we offer:
- Orton-Gillingham based reading instruction – providing individual and small group for students with dyslexia and phonics-based difficulties.
- Reading Comprehension instruction using research based interventions.
- Academic support based on district curriculum.
- Comprehensive evaluations assessing all aspects of a child’s academic and cognitive development.
- Consultations with parents to assist parents in seeking school-based evaluations, interpreting and clarifying testing results, and determining the need for additional evaluations.
- Professional development for teachers on the definition and warning signs of and intervention for students with dyslexia.
- Workshops for parents on what dyslexia is, warning signs, and parent resources.